A blog for the work-at-home professional by a work-at-home professional.

Finally, I Have Updated My Blog!

It's been more than a year since the last time I posted an entry. I had been too busy to update my blog, but I have decided to make time for this project. I want to help people who want to earn a full-time income in the comfort of their homes.

So what have I been up to? I still work at home. I love being able to work on a flexible schedule, but I miss working with people. Currently, I have two jobs and, occasionally, I get some writing gigs. Last February, I earned the income I could only dream of a few years ago. Life has been good!

I got a comment last month from a reader who wonders if Constant Content is legal. It is and a lot of writers besides me can vouch for that. You can do a little research on Google to find out more about the site. I have been writing for Constant Content for a couple of years and I have just recently made a sale. This morning, they just transferred $19.50 to my PayPal account. Sweet! Here's a screen shot of the email:



If you want to write for ConstantContent, make sure that your articles are completely free from grammatical and spelling errors. The editors at Constant Content have high editorial standards and your articles can be rejected for the smallest of errors like misplacing a comma or failing to end a sentence with a punctuation mark. You may always re-submit your articles when you have corrected the errors. It's also good to have someone edit your work. Don't be afraid of rejection. Use the editors' criticisms to your advantage. Learn from them and always aim to produce top-quality articles. Don't forget to proofread your articles before you submit them:

Here's a free online tool that I use for proofreading:

http://www.paperrater.com/

Paper Rater is even better than the built-in grammar and spelling checker in MS Word or any other word processor. Aside from calling your attention to grammatical and spelling errors, Paper Rater gives you suggestions on word usage and helps you detect duplicate content if you choose to enable the originality detection function. However, all grammar and spelling tools are imperfect.  They don't detect errors like the misuse of "their," "there" and "they're."  It's always best to read the final draft of your article carefully before submitting it to Constant Content.

You can look forward to more articles about freelancing, affiliate marketing and other moneymaking opportunities as well as money saving tips and product reviews. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment