A blog for the work-at-home professional by a work-at-home professional.

New Video (Free!)

I haven't written here for quite a while. I've been under a great deal of stress. Something terrible happened the day after I wrote my last post. I won't bother to write about it. All I can say is that when something bad happens, cry if you have to, then learn from the experience, look for the blessings behind it and move on.


We just celebrated Christmas. In my country, people start to feel Christmas-y in September; this is when you begin to hear Christmas carols and see Christmas decors in department stores. The Christmas spirit pervades through the -ber months (September, October, November, December). The feast of the Epiphany, which is on the first Sunday after New Year's Day, marks end of the Christmas season. I think we have the longest Christmas season.

The real spirit of Christmas is the spirit of sharing. So with two more weeks before the Christmas season ends in my country, I would like to share the gift which was given to me. This is a free video that could prove valuable to everyone who would like to make some serious money online. It was made by Adeel Chowdhry (You can find his blog at http://www.adeelchowdhry.com). It won't ask you to spend money. It's just a guide on how to make money online. Hint: Adeel will show you how to get jobs and how to use leverage to earn more money with less effort. I suggest that you try oDesk, too (He didn't include oDesk, but I strongly recommend this site.) To see the movie, fill out the form found at the right side of Adeel's blog. He will send you a link to the video. To go to Adeel's blog, simply click here.

I wish every one a Happy New Year and I pray that 2009 will be a much better year for all of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment